We want your jewelry to last for years to come! Here are some tips on caring for your Tatum James Designs pieces:
- Always put your jewelry on last after you have applied makeup, perfume, lotions, sunscreen, etc.
- Keep your jewelry away from water, perspiration, and other liquids. Avoid swimming or showering with your jewelry on. If your jewelry gets wet, dry as soon as possible. Contact with moisture can dull the shine and cause tarnishing or discoloration.
- Store your jewelry in the pouch provided or a Ziplock bag.
- Avoid leaving your jewelry in direct sunlight. The color of gemstones can become dull when exposed to too much light.
If within 30 days of the original purchase date, a Tatum James Designs piece is damaged during normal wear because of a defect in material or workmanship, we will repair the piece at no cost. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered defective. Items that are not considered defective are not applicable for complimentary repair.
To begin the repair process please email the following to email@example.com:
- Proof of purchase (required)—order number
- Name, email, and order number
- Attach image(s) of damaged item(s)
- A description of your request
If the repair is approved, we will provide a pre-paid shipping label for you to use to ship it back to us. Once we receive the item, we will ship the replacement piece or repaired item back to the address provided. Please allow a minimum of 30 business days for a repair.
Tatum James Designs is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit that are being returned for repairs. Tatum James Designs items purchased through other retailers must be returned for repair to the store where the item was purchased.